Book your FREE 15 minute consultation with Dr Nastasia Irons, ND. Find out why Facial Rejuvenation Program is better than Botox.
15 min consultation … FREE
Initial appointment … $110
Follow-up treatment … $90
Acupuncture is a form of traditional Eastern Medicine that has been around for more than 2500 years. It involves placing small, thin needles into certain parts of the body to stimulate healing. The hair-like needles are inserted to promote the smooth flow of energy or “Qi” throughout the body. This therapy is used to reduce pain, improve conditions such as insomnia, anxiety, and depression, promote digestion, relieve headaches, and help with many more chronic health conditions.
100% natural, non-toxic, non-surgical, anti-aging therapy
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a form of acupuncture that is offered by practitioners who have had extra training in specific techniques. Often referred to as Cosmetic Acupuncture, it works similarly to Botox by reducing fine lines and wrinkles of the face and neck. However, instead of paralyzing the facial muscles like Botox does, it is a non-surgical, and non-toxic method. It works by promoting the production of elastin and collagen fibers in the face, improving circulation to the skin, increasing the texture and brightness of the complexion, and relaxing tension in the facial muscles.
The International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture reported that among 300 men and women receiving cosmetic facial acupuncture, 90% had marked effects within one course of treatment.
Benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles of the face and neck
- Reduces stress evident in the face
- Reduces inflammation and promotes and youthful glow
- Encourages skin cell renewal, eliminating rough dead skin cells
- Improves muscles tone and tightness of the face, neck, and chin
- Increases blood supply to the cheeks, lips, eyes, and face
- Improves facial coloring, texture, and moisture
- Helps to reduce scars from acne, rosacea, and age spots
- Can relieve pain from neuralgia, sinus congestion, and headaches
- Helps balance sebum to aid overly dry or excessively oily skin
- Benefits TMJ and jaw pain
Individualized treatment plan
This is not just an acupuncture treatment, but a protocol for healthy rejuvenated skin, body, and mind. Acupuncture sessions will also include therapeutic guidance and information regarding all other areas impacting your skin health. Each treatment plan is individually designed for you, depending on your personal needs and health goals. A Rejuvenation Plan involves a series of appointments:
- Free Initial Consultation – meet the Naturopath and see if this plan would work for you.
- Initial Intake – 1.5 hours where we will discuss your chief health concerns, small physical exam, and teach you about the basics of a healthy skin and body protocol. Existing patients do not need to book an initial consult.
- A series of 6-8 45-minute cosmetic acupuncture sessions where you will receive acupuncture to the face and body and learn about our Healthy Skin
The Healthy Skin Protocol involves nutrition and lifestyle education, stress reduction, dietary suggestions, creams and serum suggestions, as well as supplements and herbs to help you achieve healthy skin and optimize overall health.